Business Owner's Policy for
A Business Owner's Policy combines business property and business liability insurance into one convenient policy. It helps cover your business from claims resulting from things like fire, theft or another covered disaster and for claims involving bodily injury and property damage that could arise from your business' operations.
The policy helps protect the property your business owns, leases or rents, including things like buildings, equipment, inventory, furniture and fixtures. Additionally it provides business liability insurance that helps cover your business in the event it is sued for causing harm to a person and/or damage to property. It also helps cover the cost of your defense - because businesses can be sued even if they did nothing wrong.
The Business Owner's Policy can also include the following enhancements if so desired:
- Accounts Receivable
- Additional Insured Endorsement for Landlords
- Business Interruption & Extra Expense Coverage
- Non-Owned & Hired Automobile Liability
- Cyber Liability Coverage
- Employment Practices Liability
- Equipment Breakdown
- Water Back-up and Sump Overflow
- Crime, Including Forgery and Alteration, Money and Securities, as well as Employee Dishonesty
Click here for the Business Owner's Policy Application.